A field trip to the New York Hall of Science is the perfect opportunity for campers to explore STEM, helping campers see the science all around us. They will strengthen problem-solving skills while having a fun, unforgettable experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Availability varies per day. All groups are required to book an arrival time. Groups will not be admitted to the museum before their arrival time.
BOOKING, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
• One chaperone (age 18+) free for every 10 children
• Minimum: 10 paying visitors
• All fees must be fully paid two weeks prior to trip (additional time should be accounted for when mailing a check/money order)
• Due to limited capacity, group bookings are not allowed during free hours (Fridays, 2-5pm)
• No refunds; trip cancellations may be re-scheduled within 30 days of initial trip date
Camp Groups - $17/ person
Includes General Admission to the museum, a lunchroom reservation, and admission to one of the following activities:
- 3D Theater
- Connected Worlds
- Rocket Park Mini Golf (Weather Permitting)
Please note: Bus parking is not included in the admission fees and is $20 per bus.
Please submit this form to indicate your interest in a camp group visit to NYSCI. Filling out this form does not constitute making a group reservation.
A representative will contact you by phone to complete the reservation within 3 - 5 business days.