Do you have a passion for helping the environment? Join us for STEM Night: Conservation and Energy to explore the wide range of opportunities in conservation, energy and environmental science.
Hear from guest speakers, engage in hands-on activities, and learn about different ways you can help save our planet.
Presented by Con Edison.
STEM Professionals and Organizations (as of March 23, 2017):
- Climate and Urban Systems Partnership
- Con Edison – Growth Opportunities for Leadership Development (GOLD) Program
- Hunter College
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- SUNY Maritime College
- The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- The Museum of Interesting Things
Free for high school and college students. RSVP required.
STEM professionals interested in sharing their experiences with students and joining this event, or educators with student groups who want to attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The STEM Night series is a program of NYSCI’s Alan J. Friedman Center for the Development of Young Scientists.