Do you have a passion for helping the environment? Join us for STEM Night: Conservation and Energy to explore the wide range of opportunities in conservation, energy and environmental science.
Hear from guest speakers, engage in hands-on activities, and learn about different ways you can help save our planet.
- Anita Ma – Director of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Field Services, Con Edison
- Adrianne Ortizo – Electric Engineering, Con Edison
- Molly O’Driscoll – Gas Construction, Con Edison
- Brittany DiLeo – Regional Environmental Educator at NYC Department of Environmental Conservation
- Jonathan Hoffman – Project Manager within NYC DEP’s Bureau of Engineering, Design and Construction
STEM Professionals and Organizations:
Free for high school and college students. RSVP required.
STEM professionals interested in sharing their experiences with students and joining this event, or educators with student groups who want to attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The STEM Night series is a program of NYSCI’s Alan J. Friedman Center for the Development of Young Scientists.