NYSCI welcomes partnerships with corporations as we present exciting interactive programs, exhibitions and events to local and global audiences. Sponsors receive prominent exposure to audiences within the tri-state area and globally via our Internet audience. Sponsorships are a cost-effective way to support a major New York City educational and scientific institution and receive substantial recognition and exposure for your company’s generosity. Program and exhibition sponsorship offer significant opportunities tailored to meet your company’s marketing, public relations and philanthropic needs.
Becoming a Sponsor enables your company to support science, math and technology education while investing in the future of today’s New York City youth and community. Sponsor add-ons may be presented and fees reviewed and adjusted accordingly. NYSCI will work with each entity to maximize product and corporate visibility.
For more information, please email Corporate Sponsorship.
Sponsor and inspire—opportunities are plentiful and wide-ranging—here are a few sponsorship examples:
- Provide a first job to an inner-city teen hired as an Explainer
- Help young science teachers succeed during their first years in the classroom by supporting professional development for teachers.
- Enable families from underserved Queens neighborhoods to come to the Hall for free
- Sponsor special traveling exhibitions
- Play a leadership role in the Annual Gala honoring national innovators in science, education and technology attended by more than 700 business and civic leaders
Benefits vary by level and include the following:
- Inclusion in a full range of advertising and marketing campaigns and public relations offerings in local and regional publications
- Year-round recognition in the Hall’s publications
- On-site signage, banners and inclusion in printed materials
- VIP employee discounts and passes
- Opportunity to host private receptions and hospitality events with discounts on space rental
- Product sampling
- Recognized as sponsor on the Hall’s website, which will also link to corporate website
- Annual ‘Salute to Supporters’ advertisement in Crain’s New York Business
- Additional privileges to be determined
About Our Audience
- 52% are adults
- 80% of adults attend with children
- 72% are residents from New York City’s five boroughs, with 32% from Queens
- 33% of adult visitors have college degrees; 24% with graduate degrees
- Members visit the museum three times a year on average